JUNG Machine Skates
JUNG machine skates are Made in Germany and offer the highest reliability, ease of use and function employing superior technology, engineering, and manufacturing quality. Our equipment skates provide stable dependable support for load transport, roll & turn easily, and move loads safely even at the maximum rated capacity. These machinery skates offer the following features:
- Machine skates will roll & steer easily at max capacity, where others would fail to roll.
- Skates possess safety capacity above rated capacity.
- Patented JUWAthan wheels will not damage floors.
- Fewer large diameter wheels - compared to using greater number of small wheels - maintains functionality with larger loads.
- All models sold separately. Mix & match individual same-height machine skates to fit oddly shaped loads.
- Manufactured by JUNG - Made in Germany.
- US based Sales and Lifetime Technical Support.
- Parts available for all machine skates dating back 40+ years.
- Machine skates are ideal for moving machines, equipment, and material from point A to point B during installation, maintenance, and relocation.
- Use for transporting loads on smooth concrete, asphalt, or steel plates.
- When used in a standard configuration with a steerable front and straight-line rear skate, skates are freely steerable with maneuverability of a car: The front steers while the rear follows.
- Steerable machine skates can be connected to a forklift or towing vehicle and skates will follow in any direction. Skates can also be pushed backwards.
- 3-point load moving systems are safer to use than traditional 4-point systems. Skates will not slip out under tugging and pushing forces.
- Manufactured by JUNG
- Made in Germany
- For 40+ years
- All "A" models are steerable front skates with a pulling handle. All pulling handles on skates larger than the A3 (3-ton unit) are outfitted with a towing eye for attachment to a forklift
- All "B" models include a set of two straight-line skates with connecting bar(s). Individual skates can be used without connecting bars.
- All skates are outfitted with patented JUWAthan wheels.
- Wheel material is specifically engineered for elasticity, providing unsurpassed floor protection, shock absorbency, largest footprint at lowest rolling and turning resistance.
- The material molds around an obstacle and keeps on rolling instead of getting locked up by the obstacle. No stop, up & over action required like with other wheels.
- Wheel material has extremely long life and extremely low failure rating.
- For smooth and rough floors, for floors with cracks and dirt.
- With sealed ball bearings against contamination with dirt for both inside and outside use.
- Spreads out weight over larger footprint to provide low pressure on floors.
- Low break-out & low rolling resistance.
- Low push-pull force and low manpower requirements.
- Reliable under toughest working conditions.
- Wheels provide superior performance and durability over traditional polyurethane, composite, and steel wheels.
- Wheel size and overall skate height increases with increased load bearing capacity.
- This assures consistently low rolling resistance and reduces the risk of point-loading wheels.
- Larger wheels can bridge larger obstacles and can handle rougher floor conditions.
- Machine skates are built using 4-way steel bending technology with frames that twist under excessive forces to prevent fractures, while maintaining functionality.
- Materials including steel and wheel material are specifically manufactured for its use. We do not use untested garden-variety materials.
- Factory is ISO certified, uses state-of-the-art production tools including welding robots to assure each product meets consistent quality.
- Each skate is outfitted with an anti-slip load pad.
- Made in Germany
- All products have significant safety capacity above the rated load bearing capacity so all products can be used at the maximum rated capacity.
- All new products undergo long testing periods in the lab and in the field before release to public
- All products are tagged with a serial number and any defects are traced.
- All machine skates come with a 5-Year manufacturer's warranty; Exception: All electrical and air-powered products come with a 1-Year manufacturer's warranty.
Parts & Service:
- Products are built modular so components can easily be replaced.
- Toolwell provides lifetime technical and parts support.
- Toolwell provides support beyond just sales. We frequently advise customers on load moving applications many years after products have been purchased.
- Engineering level support available