JUNG Pumps and Hoses
JUNG hydraulic pumps and hoses are built to work interchangeable with JUNG toe jacks.
Use of an external pump allows the user to step away from the toe jack during the lifting process for added safety. All JUNG toe jacks are made in Germany and equipped with male connection nipples which enable the operation with an external pump. Our hand and electric pumps are also outfitted with the same male connection nipples and the hydraulic hoses have female quick connectors on both ends to connect the two components. The components offer the following features:
- Operate machinery jacks from a distance with an external pump.
- Use Hydraulic pumps to operate one single jack or multiple jacks simultaneously.
- Pumps available for hand or electric operation.
- Pumps are outfitted with 2 connection nipples to operate 1 or 2 jacks simultaneously. (P30 is available via special order with 4 nipples).
- Use one jack with pump to control independently from a distance or connect two or four jacks to remote pump for simultaneous multiple toe jack operation.
- Pumps, hoses, and jacks fitted with drip-free quick connectors.
- Trust in the precise lowering control for delicate operations.
- Hydraulic jack pumps work at 7,540 psi. (Do not use with 10,000 psi pumps!).
- Pumps and hoses come oil filled and are ready for use.
- Ideal for lifting machines, equipment, and material during installation, maintenance, and relocation.
Application Use and Limitation
- When operating multiple machinery jacks with pump, each jack must carry the same weight, or the jacks will not lift simultaneously. For uneven loads, operate each jack independently.