JUNG - Air Powered Machine Skate - Set - Load Capacity 30 tons - Pulling Capacity 30 tons
- Use shop air or air compressor to power machine skates.
- Air propelled machine skates are freely steerable under a full load. Noise level: 80 db.
- 9 ft cabled remote control (forward/reverse/stop, speed, left/right).
- The speed can be increased seamlessly from zero to the maximum of 14 ft per minute under the full load. This is controlled via the joystick.
- Air consumption at full load: 53 SCFM (Standard Cubic Feet per Minute).
- Use shop air or air compressor with min. air pressure of 116 psi. (Pressure drops by 1.1 psi (1 bar) per 1 ft of hose).
Made by JUNG - Since 1972
- US-based Sales
- Stocked and Shipped from the US
- Engineering & Lifetime Technical Support
Product In Use
JUNG Air-Powered Machine Skates
- Air-propelled machine skates are freely steerable under a full load.
- Minimal setup required: Plug air hose into air supply and go.
- 9 ft. Cable remote control (forward/reverse/stop, speed, left/right).
- The speed can be increased seamlessly from zero to the maximum of 14 ft per minute under the full load. This is controlled via the joysticks.
- Operating Noise Level: 80 db.
For over 40+ years JUNG skates, dollies and jacks have been incrementally improved and fine-tuned. Many companies have copied the same look but have been unsuccessful trying to copy the same performance and reliability.
JUNG air-powered machine skates are Made in Germany and offer the highest reliability, ease of use and functionality by employing superior technology, engineering, and manufacturing quality. Our equipment skates provide stable dependable support for load transport, roll & turn easily, and move loads safely even at the maximum rated capacity. These machinery skates work simply and reliably where others fail.
- Air propulsion is ideal in explosive environments where shop-air is readily available.
- Air-powered machine skates are ideal for moving machines, equipment, and material from point A to point B during installation, maintenance, and relocation without the need for a towing vehicle.
- Use machine skates for transporting loads on smooth concrete, asphalt, or steel plates.
- In off-shore and marine environment, keep air-powered machine skates in non-corrosive storage when not in use to prevent air-motors from rusting and freezing-up over time.
- When used in a standard configuration with a steerable front and straight-line rear skate, skates are freely steerable with the same maneuverability as a car: The front steers while the rear follows.
- Skates can also drive backwards, using the air-powered skate on the rear of the load to push from behind.
- 3-point load moving systems are safer to use than traditional 4-point systems. Skates will not slip out under tugging and pushing forces.
- Manufactured by JUNG
- Made in Germany
- For 40+ years
- The air-powered skate ("AP-model) comes with the skate, the control box, one air hose which connects the control box to the skate and one air hose to connect to the air-supply.
- The straight-line rear skate ("B"-model) include a set of two cassettes with connecting bar(s). Individual cassettes can be used without connecting bars.
- Patented JUWAthan wheels (yellow) provide traction for propulsion while JUWAmid wheels (black) add additional load bearing capacity. This combination of wheel types provides the optimum ease of rolling, turning and breaking-out performance form standstill.
- Wheels will not damage floors.
- Fewer large diameter wheels - compared to using greater number of small wheels - maintains functionality with larger loads.
- Wheel material has extremely long life and extremely low failure rating.
- Sealed ball bearings protect against contamination from dirt for both inside and outside use.
- Reliable under toughest working conditions.
- Wheel size and overall skate height increases with increased load bearing capacity.
- This assures consistently low rolling resistance and reduces the risk of point-loading wheels.
- Larger wheels can bridge larger obstacles and can handle rougher floor conditions.
- Machine skates are built using 4-way steel bending technology with frames that twist under excessive forces to prevent fractures, while maintaining functionality.
- Materials, including the steel and the wheel materials, are specifically tested and manufactured to gain the highest performance from these skates. We do not use untested garden-variety materials.
- Factory is ISO certified and uses state-of-the-art production tools including welding robots to assure each product meets consistent quality.
- Each skate is outfitted with an anti-slip load pad.
- Made in Germany
- All air-powered machine skates have significant safety capacity above the rated load bearing capacity so all products can be used at the maximum rated capacity.
- All new products undergo long testing periods in the lab and in the field before release to public
- All machine skates are tagged with a serial number and any defects are traced.
- All electrical and air-powered products come with a 1-Year manufacturer’s warranty.
Parts & Serviceability:
- Toolwell provides lifetime technical and parts support.
- Toolwell provides support beyond just sales and maintenance. We frequently advise customers on load moving applications many years after products have been purchased.
- Engineering level support available.