JUNG - Battery Powered Machine Skates - Set - Load Capacity 30 tons - Pulling Capacity 30 tons
- One battery-powered machine skate (skate and battery) with charger, remote control with charger.
- One rear straight-line machine skate (two load cassettes with connecting bar).
- Machine skates will pull, roll, and steer loads easily at max load capacity.
- Runs continuously under full load for many hours.
- Robust for frequent use in the field.
- Wireless remote control allows for safe operation from a distance (or optional cable-remote).
- Full control forward/reverse/stop, speed, left/right (360 degrees).
- Fully recharges in 4 hours.
- Travels at speeds of 21-33 ft/min under full load. Speed can be increased seamlessly from zero
Made by JUNG - Since 1972
- US-based Sales
- Products Stocked and Shipped from the US
- Engineering & Lifetime Technical Support
Wheel & Skate Size
Product In Use
Product Guides & Documents
JUNG Battery-Powered Machine Skates
- Battery-powered machine skates pull, transport, and maneuver loads easily at full load capacity. Skates possess safety capacity above rated capacity.
- Skates runs continuously under full load for many hours (30-ton unit) and 3-4 hours (50-ton unit) under ideal conditions, i.e. flat smooth surface, etc.
- The battery fully recharges in 3 - 6 hours depending on the model.
- The speed can be increased seamlessly from zero to the maximum of 21-33 ft per minute under full loads.
- The wireless remote control allows for safe operation from a distance (or optional cable-remote).
- Full control: Forward/reverse/stop, speed, left/right (360 degrees).
- Made in Germany
- Manufactured by JUNG
- US based Sales and Lifetime Technical Support
For over 40+ years JUNG skates, dollies and jacks have been incrementally improved and fine-tuned. Many companies have copied the same look but have been unsuccessful trying to copy the same performance and reliability.
JUNG battery-powered machine skates are Made in Germany and offer the highest reliability, ease of use and functionality, employing superior technology, engineering, and manufacturing quality. Our equipment skates provide stable dependable support for load transport, roll & turn easily, and move loads safely even at the maximum rated capacity. These machinery skates work simply and reliably where others fail.
Toolwell provides parts and service to keep the machine skates running even after many years of wear and tear (see more below).
- Battery powered machine skates are ideal for moving machines, equipment, and material from point A to point B during installation, maintenance, and relocation without the need for a towing vehicle.
- Use for transporting loads on smooth concrete, asphalt, or steel plates.
- When used in a standard configuration with a steerable front and straight-line rear skate, the machine skates are freely steerable with the same maneuverability as a car: The front steers while the rear follows.
- Skates can also drive backwards, using the powered skate on the rear of the load to push from behind.
- 3-point load moving systems are safer to use than traditional 4-point systems. Skates will not slip out under tugging and pushing forces.
- Manufactured by JUNG
- Made in Germany
- For 40+ years
- Patented JUWAthan wheels (yellow) provide traction for propulsion while JUWAmid wheels (black) add additional load bearing capacity. This combination of wheel types provides the optimum ease of rolling, turning and break-out performance form standstill.
- Wheels will not damage floors.
- Fewer large diameter wheels - compared to using a greater number of small wheels - maintains functionality with larger loads.
- Wheel material has extremely long life and extremely low failure rating.
- Sealed ball bearings protect against contamination with dirt for both inside and outside use.
- Reliable under toughest working conditions.
- Wheel size and overall skate height increases with increased load bearing capacity.
- This assures consistently low rolling resistance and reduces the risk of point-loading wheels.
- Larger wheels can bridge larger obstacles and can handle rougher floor conditions.
- Lithium-Ion 48 VDC
- With 110V charger. Battery charges to 100% in 3 - 6 hours depending on the model.
- ALERT: All lithium ion batteries must be charged periodically when not in use for extended periods (~every 3-4 months). If battery is left to drain below the minimum level, battery cannot be recharged and requires costly replacement.
- Machine skates are built using 4-way steel bending technology with frames that twist under excessive forces to prevent fractures, while maintaining functionality.
- Materials, including the steel and the wheel materials, are specifically tested and manufactured to gain the highest performance from these skates. We do not use untested garden-variety materials.
- Factory is ISO certified and uses state-of-the-art production tools including welding robots to assure each product meets consistent quality.
- Each skate is outfitted with an anti-slip load pad.
- The battery-powered skate ("EP-model) comes with the skate, the hook-on battery pack (silver box), the remote control, one charger for the battery pack and one charger for the remote control.
- All straight-line rear skates ("B"-models) include a set of two skate casettes with connecting bar(s). Individual cassettes can be used without connecting bars.
Radio Frequencies (special considerations for security sensitive sites)
- The remote control communicates via radio frequency. If radio frequency is undesirable, please consider the cable-remote option which disables the transmission. (see below in Options)
- Bluetooth provides telemetric data to a phone app. The Bluetooth can be disabled by the factory at special request if frequency transmission is undesirable. (see below in Options)
Options and Accessories:
- Same or different remote frequencies: Each remote control is set to the same frequency by default. This allows the user to swap between components for backup. At special request, two or more remotes can be programmed to different frequencies at the factory, allowing the simultaneous operation of multiple powered skates.
- Cable Remote: The remote-control cable conversion kit turns the wireless remote into a wired pendant-type remote control and disables the wireless signals. Easy hook on/hook off. For use from a safety room or for use where radio frequency cannot be used.
- Disabled Bluetooth. The Bluetooth feature can be disabled at the factory if transmission is undesirable.
- Operation via extension cord. A 110V AC Adapter replaces the battery with an AC power supply. Includes a 30ft extension cord. Operating the skate via an extension cord adds the risk of running over the cord and creating an electrical short. This option should be considered carefully.
- Back-up battery available for extended use.
- Made in Germany
- All battery-powered machine skates have significant safety capacity above the rated load bearing capacity so all products can be used at the maximum rated capacity.
- All new products undergo long testing periods in the lab and in the field before release to public.
- All skates are tagged with a serial number and any defects are traced.
- All electrical and air-powered products come with a 1-Year manufacturer’s warranty.
Parts & Serviceability:
- Toolwell provides lifetime technical and parts support.
- The battery-powered machine skates contain mechanical, electrical, software and battery components. All components are modular, including the circuit boards, for ease of replacement. Mechanical components such as the wheels can be replaced by the end user. Video instructions are available. Toolwell offers repair service on any electrical and software components. The battery, remote and chargers can simply be replaced. This provides the customer with piece of mind when considering the long-term investment costs.
- Toolwell provides support beyond just sales and maintenance. We frequently advise customers on load moving applications many years after products have been purchased.
- Engineering level support available.