ForkFangs - Forklift Tie-Down Clamps - Deluxe - Set of 4 - Binding Capacity 4,400 lbs
MPN Klemme 2
Usually Ships Within Same Day
Purchase Orders Accepted with approved credit
Call Us for Emailed Quotes, Consultations, Orders, or POsCall 1-800-786-6112
Includes: Two (2) screw-type clamps and two (2) eye-tope clamps.
- Provides secure attachment points and stationary stops for stability during lifting and transport.
- The Screw Type clamps are block style with two compression bolts that secure to forks.
- The Eye Type clamps are heavy-duty eye style fittings that slide over forks.
- Galvanized to prevent rust and corrosion.
- For use with nylon tie-downs and binder chains.
Manufacturer: JUNG - Made in Germany
How To Use
- Slide Screw Type clamps to rear area of forks, clamp securely in place by tightening bolts.
- Grab the load with the forks.
- Slide Eye Type clamps onto the front of the forks.
- Run sling from rear Screw Type clamps overtop of load to front Eye Type clamps and secure.
- Use with any nylon straps or load binder chains matching the needed capacity.
- Safely secure heavy loads to the forks of a forklift.
- Not for overhead lifting or suspending of loads.
Made by JUNG - Since 1972
25+ Years of Parts Available
Toolwell: Exclusive North American distributor for JUNG
- US-based Sales
- Stocked and Shipped from the US
- Engineering & Lifetime Technical Support
Bind Capacity Per Set (Lbs)
Capacity Each Bracket (Lbs)
Eye Height (In)
Eye Length (In)
Eye Width (In)
Fits Fork Heights (In)
1.25 - 2
Fits Fork Widths (In)
4 - 6
Min Screw Height (In)
4 piece set
Screw Length (In)
Screw Width (In)
Use in environment
Indoor and Outdoor
Weight (Lbs) - Product weight
Weight (Lbs) - Shipping weight
Product In Use
Forklift Tie-Down Clamps
These clamps are used for securing heavy loads to the forks of your forklift. The forklift tie-down clamps provide secure attachment points and stationary stops for load stability during lifting and transport. A set of 4 pieces includes two 'Screw type' clamps that are block-type forklift fork clamps with compression bolts and two 'Eye type' clamps that are heavy-duty specially fabricated eye style fittings that slide over fork. The clamps are galvanized to prevent rust and corrosion. Use nylon tie-downs or binder chains (not included).
Size & Compatibility:
These patented Fork Fangs include adjustable 'screw-type' mounting brackets to fit most fork widths. The fixed 'eye-type' clamps will fit all forks up to 2 inches in height. See more information in “functionality manual” under Product Guides & Documents on this page.
The ForkFangs come in two different versions:
- Standard version: The standard version has fixed eye bolts for strapping in-line.
- Deluxe version: The deluxe version has swivel eye bolts for strapping in any direction.
Manufacturer / Country of Origin: JUNG / Germany
How to Use:
Slide 'screw type' clamps to rear area of forks and clamp securely in place by tightening bolts. Grab the load with the forks. Slide 'eye type' clamps onto the front of the forks. Run appropriate sling or chain from rear 'screw type clamps to front 'eye type' clamps overtop of load and secure. Use with any nylon straps or load binder chains matching the needed capacity. Sets Include: (2) two 'eye' and (2) two 'screw' forklift tie-down clamps.
WARNING: NOT for overhead lifting or suspending of loads! Never exceed rated capacity!